Ryanair, Europe’s No. 1 airline, yesterday (1 July) celebrated the first flight on its new twice weekly East Midlands service to Nantes, its newest destination, as part of its extended summer 19 schedule which includes 41 routes in total.
East Midlands consumers and visitors can now book their holidays as far out as March 2020, enjoying even lower fares and Ryanair’s customer care improvements, including:
- Lowest Fares – find a cheaper fare within 3 hours, get paid the difference plus €5 MyRyanair credit
- Punctuality – deliver 90% target (excl. ATC) or 5% off following month’s air fares
- Customer Care Charter – EU261 claims processed in 10 days, new 24/7 support, connect in 2 mins
- Care Improvements – 48-hour free of charge grace period for changes to bookings
- Environmental Improvements – carbon offset programme, environmental partnerships & plastic free in 5 years
- New Ryanair Choice – €199 annual fee for free seats, fast-track & priority boarding for freq. guests
- Digital Improvements – new fare finder, sports tickets, bespoke travel guides & faster mobile
To celebrate the start of this new East Midlands to Nantes route, Ryanair has released seats for sale from East Midlands at prices starting from just £17.99, for travel until end of September, which are only available for booking on the Ryanair.com website until midnight Wednesday (3 July).
Ryanair’s Eimear Ryan said:
“We’re pleased to officially launch our new twice weekly summer service from East Midlands to Nantes as part of our summer 2019 schedule. To celebrate the start of this new route, we are releasing seats for sale from East Midlands from just £17.99, for travel until end of September, which are only available for booking on the Ryanair.com website until midnight Wednesday (3 July). Since these amazing low prices will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com now and avoid missing out.”
Karen Smart, East Midlands Airport’s Managing Director, said:
“We’re delighted that Ryanair has launched a brand-new route from East Midlands to Nantes. This opens up the spectacular Loire Valley and Western Brittany giving passengers an even greater choice of destinations for exploring France’s rich and varied culture. This further strengthens our offer as the airport of choice for short-haul trips to Europe this summer whether it be Mediterranean beach holidays, city breaks or rugged Atlantic landscapes that holiday makers are after.”