Ryanair, Europe’s No.1 airline, today (2 Apr) celebrated its first ever Kosice flights, its second Slovakian airport, with the start of its new three-times weekly service to London Southend, as part of its Summer 2019 schedule, which will help deliver over 50,000 customers through Kosice airport this year.
Slovak consumers and visitors can now book their summer holidays to London Southend, enjoying even lower fares and Ryanair’s customer care improvements, including:
- Lowest Fares -find a cheaper fare within 3 hours, get paid the difference plus €5 MyRyanair credit
- Punctuality – deliver 90% target (excl. ATC) or 5% off following month’s air fares
- Customer Care Charter – EU261 claims processed in 10 days, new 24/7 support, connect in 2 mins
- Care Improvements – 48-hour free of charge grace period for changes to bookings
- Environmental Improvements – carbon offset programme, environmental partnerships & plastic free in 5 years
- New Ryanair Choice – €199 annual fee for free seats, fast-track & priority boarding for freq. guests
- Digital Improvements – new fare finder, sports tickets, bespoke travel guides & faster mobile
To celebrate, Ryanair has released seats on this route for sale from just €12.99, for travel in April and May, which are only available for booking on the Ryanair.com website until midnight Friday (5 Apr).
Ryanair’s Denis Barabas said:
“Ryanair is pleased to officially launch our first ever Kosice route to London Southend, which will operate three times weekly as part of our Summer 2019 schedule.
To celebrate we are releasing seats on this route for sale from €12.99 for travel in April and May, which are available for booking until midnight Friday (5 Apr). Since these amazing low fares will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”
Michael Tmej, Chief executive officer and chairman of the board of Košice International Airport:
“We are glad to play an important role in the development of Košice city and region and we are well aware of our responsibility in this aspect, being the door to the big, wide world on one side and the first impression for people from abroad visiting our beautiful city and region on the other side. With Ryanair, we have the seventh scheduled carrier at our airport, an impressive number for an airport of our size. We see the new route to London-Southend as te begining for a growing cooperation and hope for more destinations served from Košice in future. Currently, Ryanair serves a network in 37 countries, especially in Europe, but also in Africa and the Middle East. Mutual passengers are invited to check prices, conditions and also transfer options. For travellers to London, Southend airport offers attractive ground transport to London city centre.“