Flights To Paphos From October 19
Ryanair, Europe’s No.1 airline, today (10 July) announced its first ever flights from Beirut Airport, its newest airport and its 1st Lebanese airport, with a new three times weekly route to Paphos, Cyprus commencing in October, as part of its Winter 2019 schedule.
Lebanese consumers and visitors can now book their holidays to Paphos as far out as March 2020, enjoying even lower fares and Ryanair’s recently announced 2019 customer care improvements, including:
- Lowest Fares – find a cheaper fare within 3 hours, get paid the difference plus €5 MyRyanair credit
- Punctuality – deliver 90% target (excl. ATC) or 5% off following month’s air fares
- Customer Care Charter – EU261 claims processed in 10 days, new 24/7 support, connect in 2 mins
- Care Improvements – 48-hour free of charge grace period for changes to bookings
- Environmental Improvements – carbon offset programme, environmental partners & plastic free in 5 years
- New Ryanair Choice – €199 annual fee for free seats, fast-track & priority boarding for freq. guests
- Digital Improvements – new fare finder, sports tickets, bespoke travel guides & faster mobile
To celebrate the launch of its first Lebanese airport, Ryanair has launched a seat sale with fares from just €17.99, for travel in August, which must be booked by midnight Friday (12 Jul) only on the Ryanair.com website.
Ryanair’s Chiara Ravara said:
“We’re pleased to announce Ryanair’s low fares have arrived at Beirut, our newest airport and 1st in Lebanon. Our new route to Paphos, Cyprus commences in October 2019 and will operate three times weekly for Winter 2019, ensuring customers in Lebanon can book low fare flights to Paphos as far out as March 2020.
To celebrate, we are releasing seats for sale on our network from just €17.99 for travel in August which are available for booking until midnight Friday (12 Jul). Since these amazing low fares will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”