Ryanair, Europe’s No. 1 airline, today (28 Feb) launched its Tallinn winter 2018 schedule with 3 new routes to Edinburgh, Malta and Paphos, and 6 routes in total to 6 countries which will help deliver 295k customers p.a. through Tallinn Airport next year.
Ryanair’s Tallinnn W18 schedule will deliver:
– 3 new routes: Edinburgh (2 wkly), Malta (1) & Paphos (2)
– 6 routes in total including Milan Bergamo (3 wkly), Dusseldorf Weeze (2) & London Stansted (4)
– 295k customers p.a.
– 220* on-site jobs
– 28% passenger growth
Estonian consumers and visitors can now book their holidays as far out as March 2019, on even lower fares, and enjoy Ryanair’s 2018 “Always Getting Better” improvements including:
– Price Promise – find a cheaper fare and we’ll refund the difference + €5 to your My Ryanair account
– Punctuality Promise – we aim to deliver 90% of flights on time
– Lower checked-in bag fees (€25), bigger bag allowance (20kg)
– Connecting flights at Rome, Milan & Porto with more airports to follow
– Ryanair Rooms with “10% back” Travel Credit
In Tallinn, Ryanair’s David O’Brien said:
“We are pleased to launch Ryanair’s Tallinn winter 2018 schedule as Ryanair delivers 3 new routes to Edinburgh, Malta and Paphos and 28% growth at Tallinn Aiport.
To celebrate the launch of Ryanair’s Tallinn winter 2018 schedule, we are releasing 500,000 seats for sale from Tallinn with up to 25% off for travel 6-23 March and 9-27 April. This seat sale is available for booking until midnight Wednesday 28 February. Since these amazing low prices will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”