Ryanair, Europe’s No.1 airline, today (11 Sep) announced a new route from Maastricht to Malta, with a twice-weekly service commencing in April 2019, which will be a part of Ryanair’s Summer 2019 schedule.
Dutch consumers and visitors can now enjoy even lower fares and the latest “Always Getting Better” improvements including:
– Reduced checked-in bag fees
– lower €25 x 20kg check bag
– lower €8 x 10kg check bag
– Ryanair Rooms with 10% off Travel Credit
– Ryanair Transfers – wider choice of ground transport with new partner Car Trawler
– Punctuality Promise – 90% of Ryanair flights will be on time
Ryanair’s Hélène Bégasse said:
“Ryanair is pleased to announce a new Maastricht route to Malta commencing in April 2019, which will operate twice weekly as part of our Summer 2019 schedule.
To celebrate we are extending our 20% off sale until midnight today (11 Sep.). Since these amazing low fares will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”