Investor Relations Micrositeview more
Cabin Crew Recruitment
Cabin crew careers
Are you bored of nine-to-five? Want something different? Want a career that will get you places? How about a job that gives you wings?
Our Cabin Crew service providers are currently recruiting for exciting Cabin Crew positions operating on Ryanair aircraft.
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, operating more than 1,600 daily flights from 74 bases, connecting 195 destinations in 31 countries and operating a fleet of more than 300 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Ryanair has recently announced firm orders for a further 283 new Boeing 737 aircraft, as well as options for 100 more Boeing 737 MAX 200s, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic from 104m this year to 160m p.a. in 2024. Ryanair currently has a team of more than 9,500 highly skilled aviation professionals, and has an industry leading 30-year safety record.
For information regarding open days throughout the UK and Europe please consult the following websites:
You need to be:
- Experienced in dealing with the public & comfortable in a selling role
- Physically fit with a good attendance record in your current position
- Hard working, flexible & willing to operate on a shift roster
- Over 18 years of age
- Between 5'2 (1.57m) and 6'2 (1.88m) in height with weight in proportion
- Of normal vision (contact lenses acceptable)
- Able to swim well
- You must be in possession of a valid European Union passport and have the right to work in both the UK and Ireland
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Ready to meet the challenge of dealing with people and demanding situations
- Friendly and outgoing with a lively personality
What's on offer for full-time crews?
- A fixed term flexible contract for 3 years with a Cabin Crew agency who are contracted to supply cabin crew to Ryanair
- Competitive salary dependant on where you are based throughout our European network.
- New Joiners' Allowance £1,000 /€1,200 over first 6 months
- Great promotional opportunities with the potential to join Ryanair and earn in excess of £25,000/€30,000 gross per annum after just one year in most bases.
- New friends, fun, amazing opportunities and real job satisfaction
- Generous travel benefits from day one, giving you the opportunity to fly abroad on your days off. Rome for lunch! Or Skiing in Austria!
What happens at the recruitment days?
When you arrive we will ask you to fill out an application form. There will then be a presentation telling you all about life as cabin crew and what you can expect from the job. There will usually be Cabin Crew members present to answer any questions you may have and tell you what it is like flying on Ryanair aircraft. After the presentations interviews will be conducted (group and/or individual). You can expect to hear the outcome of your individual interview within a few days.
How much will I make?
After successfully completing the training course crew receives a payment for every flight operated as well as sales bonus for onboard sales. You can typically expect to earn approximately £900-£1,000/€1,000-€1,400 per month after tax in your first year depending on base location.
As a full time crew you will also receive a New Joiners Allowance which is £1,000/€1,200 over your first 6 months.
After 6 months you may be eligible for a position directly employed with Ryanair and after 12 months you may be eligible for promotion to a Customer Service Supervisor.
A Customer Service Supervisor promotion would involve:
- Increased responsibility as you manage a team of three other Cabin Crew on each flight
- Increased pay - Ryanair Supervisors based in the UK & Ireland earn approximately earn £25,000/€30,000 gross per annum
- Increased Staff Travel benefits (including discounted travel on other airlines)
When will the training start?
Our cabin crew agencies are continually holding training courses throughout Europe.
What does the training involve?
The Boeing 737-800 Cabin Crew Initial Training Course is an intensive six week training course covering all aspects of the job from passenger safety to customer services. With successful completion of this course you will receive your wings and be qualified to work on board Ryanair aircraft.
As the training is conducted by a third party provider there is a fee - the cost can be deducted from your salary during your first 12 months. Full details will be provided at the recruitment days.
Due to Ryanair's phenomenal growth to date and with the firm order of 283 new Boeing 737 aircraft, there are ample positions available to recruit candidates from students who successfully complete the training course.
Where will I be working?
We are principally recruiting for bases in the following countries
- UK (London - Stansted, Liverpool, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds Bradford, Glasgow - Prestwick International, Edinburgh, East Midlands, London - Luton, Bristol and Bournemouth)
- Ireland (Dublin, Cork and Shannon)
- Spain (Madrid, Barcelona El Prat, Palma, Barcelona - Girona, Seville, Malaga, Valencia, Lanzarote, Gran Canaria, Tenerife and Alicante)
- Portugal (Faro, Porto, Lisbon and Ponte Delgada)
- Germany (Frankfurt - Hahn, Bremen, Baden Baden, Dusseldorf Weeze and Cologne)
- Netherlands (Eindhoven)
- Belgium (Brussels - Charleroi and Brussels – Zaventem)
- Italy (Milan - Bergamo, Pisa - Florence, Rome - Ciampino, Trapani, Brindisi, Bari, Pescara, Bologna, Cagliari, Alghero, Catania, Rome – Fiumicino, Palermo and Lamezia)
- Cyprus (Paphos)
- Sweden (Stockholm - Skavsta)
- Norway (Oslo - Rygge)
- Lithuania (Kaunas)
- Poland (Wroclaw, Gdansk, Krakow and Warsaw-Modlin)
- Hungary (Budapest)
- Greece (Athens, Chania and Thessaloniki)
- Slovakia (Bratislava)
- Morocco (Fez and Marrakech)
- Croatia (Zadar)
What is the job like?
The best people to answer this are the crew themselves and they will usually be available at each recruitment day to chat with you. It is hard work but very rewarding, you will get to meet different people every day and no two days will ever be the same.