New UK Winter 2017 Routes Now On Sale
Ryanair, Europe’s No. 1 airline, today (8 Mar) released its new UK winter 2017 routes on sale on the Ryanair.com website, allowing customers to book their low cost flights all the way out to March 2018.
Ryanair’s UK winter 2017 schedule includes:
- 2 new Aberdeen routes to Alicante & Malaga (2 weekly)
- 3 new Glasgow routes to Krakow (2 weekly), Madrid (4 weekly) & Frankfurt (daily)
- 13 new Edinburgh routes to Budapest (2 weekly), Baden-Baden (2 weekly), Carcassonne (2 weekly), Hamburg (2 weekly), Eindhoven (3 weekly), Katowice (2 weekly), Nantes (2 weekly), Prague (3 weekly), Szczecin (2 weekly), Toulouse (2 weekly), Treviso (3 weekly), Valencia (3 weekly) & Wroclaw (2 weekly)
- 2 new Leeds Bradford routes to Murcia (2 weekly) & Wroclaw (2 weekly)
- 4 new London Stansted routes to Aalborg (3 weekly), Oradea (3 weekly), Pardubice (3 weekly) & Frankfurt (2 daily)
- 3 new Manchester routes to Cologne (daily), Frankfurt (6 weekly) & Seville (2 weekly)
Ryanair customers can book their summer or winter 2017 holidays on even lower fares as Ryanair passes on lower fuel costs, and can look forward to an even better customer experience, as it continues to roll out its “Always Getting Better” improvements.
Ryanair’s Robin Kiely said:
“We are pleased to release our new UK winter 2017 seats for sale on the Ryanair.com website, which includes over 25 new routes. UK customers and visitors can now book flights out as far as March 2018 and can look forward to even lower fares, so there’s never been a better time to book a low fare flight on Ryanair. We urge all customers who wish to book their holidays to do so now on the Ryanair.com website or mobile app, where they can avail of the lowest fare air travel to and from the UK.
To celebrate the launch of our winter 2017 schedule we are releasing seats for sale across our European network from just £19.99, which are available for booking until midnight Thursday (9 Mar). Since these amazing low prices will be snapped up quickly, customers should log on here and avoid missing out.”