59 ROUTES, 15 NEW ROUTES, 2.9M CUSTOMERS P.A. & 16% GROWTH
Ryanair, Europe’s No.1 airline, today (14 Mar) launched its Malta Winter 2019 schedule, with 59 routes in total, including 15 new routes to Amman, Billund, Cardiff, Cork, Exeter, Lamezia, Luxembourg, Maastricht, Nantes, Oslo, Paphos, Perugia, Rome Fiumicino, Santiago and Thessaloniki, which will deliver 2.9m customers p.a. through Malta airport this year, as Ryanair grows it’s Malta traffic by 16%.
Ryanair’s Malta winter 19 schedule will deliver:
- 15 new routes: Amman (2 per week), Billund (2), Cardiff (2), Cork (2), Exeter (2), Lamezia (2),
Luxembourg(2), Maastricht (2), Nantes (2), Oslo (weekly), Paphos (2), Perugia (2),
Rome Fiumicino (daily), Santiago (2) & Thessaloniki (2)
- 59 routes in total
- 2.9m customers p.a. (+16%)
- 150 weekly flights
- 180 Ryanair jobs
- 2,175* “on-site” jobs p.a.
Malta consumers and visitors can now book their holidays on 59 routes as far out as March 2020, enjoying even lower fares and Ryanair’s 2019 customer care improvements, including:
- Lowest Fares – find a cheaper fare within 3 hours, get paid the difference plus €/£ 5 MyRyanair credit
- Punctuality – deliver 90% target (excl. ATC) or 5% off following month’s air fares
- Customer Care Charter – EU261 claims processed in 10 days, new 24/7 support, connect in 2 mins
- Care Improvements – 48-hour free of charge grace period for changes to bookings
- Environmental Improvements – carbon offset programme, environmental partnerships & plastic free in 5 years
- New Ryanair Choice – €199 annual fee for free seats, fast-track & priority boarding for freq. guests
- Digital Improvements – new fare finder, sports tickets, bespoke travel guides & faster mobile
To celebrate, Ryanair has launched a seat sale with fares on its Malta routes available from just €14.99, for travel in April and May, which must be booked by midnight Tuesday (19 Mar), only on the Ryanair.com website.
In Malta, Ryanair’s Chiara Ravara said:
“We are pleased to launch our Malta winter schedule 2019, with 15 new, and 59 routes in total, connecting 21 countries, including 15 new routes, which will deliver 2.9 million customers p.a. and support over 2,175* jobs at Malta airport, as we grow our Maltese traffic by 16%.
Malta customers and visitors can now book seats as far as March 2020 and enjoy our latest customer care improvements, so there’s never been a better time to book a low fare flight with Ryanair. To celebrate, we are releasing seats for sale from just €14.99, for travel in April and May, which are available for booking until midnight Tuesday (19 Mar). Since these amazing low prices will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”
*ACI research confirms up to 750 ‘on-site’ jobs are sustained at international airports for every 1m passengers