Ryanair, Europe’s No.1 airline, today (17 Apr) announced a new Budapest route to Preveza Aktion airport in Greece, with a weekly service commencing in July 2019, as part of Ryanair’s extended Budapest summer 2019 schedule.
Budapest consumers and visitors can now book their holidays to Aktion Prevesa as far out as 30 September 2019, enjoying even lower fares and Ryanair’s customer care improvements, including:
- Lowest Fares – find a cheaper fare within 3 hours, get paid the difference plus €5 MyRyanair credit
- Punctuality – deliver 90% target (excl. ATC) or 5% off following month’s air fares
- Customer Care Charter – EU261 claims processed in 10 days, new 24/7 support, connect in 2 mins
- Care Improvements – 48-hour free of charge grace period for changes to bookings
- Environmental Improvements – carbon offset programme, environmental partnerships & plastic free in 5 years
- New Ryanair Choice – €199 annual fee for free seats, fast-track & priority boarding for freq. guests
- Digital Improvements – new fare finder, sports tickets, bespoke travel guides & faster mobile
To celebrate its new Budapest route, Ryanair has launched a seat sale on its European network with fares from just 4619 HUF for travel until the end of May, which must be booked by midnight Friday (19 Apr), only on the Ryanair.com website.
Ryanair’s Olga Pawlonka said:
“Ryanair is pleased to announce a new Budapest route to Preveza Aktion airport in Greece, commencing in July, which will operate weekly, as part of our extended Budapest summer 2019 schedule. Customers in Budapest can now book flights to Preveza Aktion as far out as 30 September 2019.
To celebrate, we are releasing seats for sale on our network from just 4619 HUF for travel until the end of May, which must be booked by midnight Friday (19 Apr). Since these amazing low fares will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”