Ryanair, Irelands No. 1 airline, today (17 April) celebrated the launch of its Summer 2019 Schedule from Ireland West Airport in Knock. Ryanair’s Ireland West Airport summer schedule includes 13 routes in total, to exciting destinations such as Cologne, Milan Bergamo, Faro and Barcelona Girona.
Ireland West Airport consumers and visitors can now book their holidays as far out as March 2020, enjoying even lower fares and Ryanair’s customer care improvements, including:
- Lowest Fares – find a cheaper fare within 3 hours, get paid the difference plus €5 MyRyanair credit
- Punctuality – deliver 90% target (excl. ATC) or 5% off following month’s air fares
- Customer Care Charter – EU261 claims processed in 10 days, new 24/7 support, connect in 2 mins
- Care Improvements – 48-hour free of charge grace period for changes to bookings
- Environmental Improvements – carbon offset programme, environmental partnerships & plastic free in 5 years
- New Ryanair Choice – €199 annual fee for free seats, fast-track & priority boarding for freq. guests
- Digital Improvements – new fare finder, sports tickets, bespoke travel guides & faster mobile
To mark the start of their summer schedule, Ryanair has released seats from Ireland West Airport at prices starting from just €24.99, for travel until June, which are only available for booking on the Ryanair.com website until midnight Sunday (20 April).
Ryanair’s Alejandra Ruiz said:
“We’re pleased to officially launch our Summer 2019 Schedule from Ireland West Airport in Knock. To celebrate, we are releasing seats on sale from €24.99, for travel until June, which are only available for booking on the Ryanair.com website until midnight Sunday (20 April). Since these amazing low prices will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com now and avoid missing out.”
Joe Gilmore, Managing Director, Ireland West Airport says:
“We are delighted to welcome the start of our summer 19 programme with Ryanair which will see Ryanair fly to 13 destinations across the UK and Europe from the airport in what will be their busiest summer programme to date. We are also looking forward to the start of a brand new twice weekly service to Cologne in Germany on June 1st which will be a great boost for tourism in the West and North West of Ireland. In addition, a season extension on both our Alicante and Barcelona services, which started earlier this month, will bring even more choice and low fares for holidaymakers across the West, North West and Midlands this summer.”